Driving Energy Transition at Asia's Top Marketplace for Offshore Energy
JOIN US AT OSEA 2022
Tap into 8,000+ of the offshore energy’s brightest minds to learn, collaborate and connect in-person.
For three days on 15-17 November 2022, OSEA will feature 500+ exhibiting companies, an integrated show floor and conference consisting of keynote speeches, panels and live Q&A sessions on the offshore renewables, energy transition and the progress on technology and digitalisation.
The 11-in-1 energy event will bring you closer to leading industry leaders than ever before, forming the bedrock for business networking.
EXPLORE OSEA 2022
11 EVENTS IN 1 LOCATION
KEY THEMES AND WHAT TO EXPECT:
OSEA Energy Summit
- Net- Zero Transition – OSEA outlines net-zero solutions foroffshore energy operations –showcasing transformational touchpoints of gas as a transitional fuel, investment scenarios, net-zero LNG realities, regional governments’perspectives on decarbonisation policy options, operational strategies to reduce offshore carbon footprints, and the opportunity and gaps in carbon capture, utilisation, and storage (CCUS).
Unlocking Offshore Renewables
- The offshore renewables market poses massive opportunities, OSEA will host top-of-the-line speakers to update the installation and commissioning market for offshore wind turbines, floating solar markets, commercial cases to enable green hydrogen from offshore renewables and collaboration opportunities between the oil and gas and offshore renewable sectors.
Offshore Technology & Innovation
- Solving the energy challenges of tomorrow requires advancement in technology, innovation, and digitalisation efforts. OSEA brings forward the use cases of driving the digitalisation of offshore drilling processes to managing digital rigs, automating offshore operations, proven AI and big data applications, the trends in CCS technology, and enabling innovation through start-ups and deep tech SMEs.
In partnership with TCOMS, NAMIC and Ecolabs, OSEA 2022 has expanded its reach to engage the burgeoning ecosystem of startups, incubators, accelerators, technology and digitalisation solution providers.
TechX @ Osea, will bring to market evolving partnership opportunities as well as showcasing the significant role that Singapore is taking in creating an ecosystem of investment, collaboration, and partnership for offshore and energy innovation.
TechX @ Osea offers a unique mixture of networking, thought leadership, and business development.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Collaborations with Institutes of Higher Learning
- Selected students may apply to attend conference to gain insights on the latest market shifts and how they can plan for their future career
- Showcase student’s projects through a poster competition at OSEA
Upskilling with professional training centers
- OSEA collaborates with professional training providers to uncover training needs
- Understand the skill requirement
- Upskilling opportunity
Offshore energy market recruitment outlook
- Listen to the latest recruitment outlook for jobs in demand
- Salary and incentives outlook
- Meet the potential employers at OSEA’s exhibition and conference
An exclusive by-invite only networking party held on 15 November 2022 is up for grabs!*
*Applicable only to visitor registrations completed by 14 October 2022.