ADVANCING YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND NETWORK IN OFFSHORE ENERGY MARKETS
Human capital is the heart of all organisations, with no exception for the offshore and energy industry. The sector is expansive with high demand for efficiency and flexibility in various operations – coupled with decarbonisation, digitalisation and innovations in renewable energy development. Talent sourcing, retaining, and upgrading have become one of the most crucial priorities.
OSEA Talent & Skills Development Pavilion branch out to those who are entering the workforce, upskilling the PMETs or mid-career professionals and outlining the opportunities for growth.
In collaboration with Institutes of Higher Learning
- Selected students may apply to attend conference to gain insights on the latest market shifts and how they can plan for their future career
- OSEA provides platform showcasing student’s projects through a poster competition
Upskilling with professional training centers
- OSEA collaborates with professional training providers to uncover training needs
- Understand the skill requirement
- Upskilling opportunity
Offshore energy market recruitment outlook
- Listen to the latest recruitment outlook for jobs in demand
- Salary and incentives outlook
- Meet the potential employers at OSEA’s exhibition and conference
Secure your presence at OSEA 2024 now If you are in the business of offering skills upgrading or matching talents, targeting the offshore and energy industry.
Attendees from 54 countries