OSEA Connect is VIP Hosted Buyer Programme organised with an aim to bring key offshore stakeholders, investors, technology and equipment
suppliers from across the region and create business opportunities for them in the offshore energy market.
Bringing together purchasing authorisers and influencers on one platform, the programme will also discuss business opportunities for their ongoing and upcoming projects and how they can leverage the latest products and innovations into their business strategies.
This programme is only for senior-level authorities and buyers with direct-purchasing powers, and must be qualified through OSEA Connect’s VIP Hosted Buyer Programme application process to attend as a buyer.
How to qualify as a hosted buyer under OSEA Connect*?
To become a hosted buyer, you must meet the below criteria:
- Be part of the offshore energy industry and actively interested in product / service purchases
- Have purchasing authority within your organisation
- Confirm the level of annual budget that you manage
What will you receive*?
- Complimentary accommodation at OSEA official hotel up to two days
- Exclusive access to the Executive Briefings^
- Complimentary access to the OSEA 3-day Conference sessions
- 5 complimentary passes for your colleagues to attend OSEA Conference sessions
What am I committing to*?
- Staying for the entire duration of the show
- Participating in three face-to-face scheduled meetings with exhibitors per day
- Attend dinner, lunch or networking functions, as requested
- Attend by-invitation only closed-door Executive Briefings events
^OSEA Executive Briefings are exclusive, aimed at providing access to critical market information and enable connections amongst senior decision makers.
For interested applicants, please submit your application here and we will be in touch with you.
*The Organiser reserves the right to amend the eligibility terms and criteria at its absolute discretion without any further notice. Final selection of the OSEA Connect Programme will be at the sole discretion of the Organiser. All nominations will be kept confidential.