Bringing together key Oil & Gas stakeholders from across the globe, the much anticipated OSEA2018 Conference will again set forth at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore on the 27th and 28th of November 2018.
In light of the increase in the demand of LNG, upturn of oil prices, technological advances and a boost in the industry’s activities, there will be discussions on the challenges and opportunities faced by the industry today and the possible solutions that companies can adopt in this edition of OSEA2018 Conference. So join us at the OSEA2018 Conference to hear from our key speakers and exchange strategic insights and best practices that will not only help you to remain resilient and responsive, but at the same time, drive for further efficiency.
Key highlights of the conference include:
- The Future of Global Oil & Gas Supply and Demand Dynamics
- Country Insights on Market Outlook, Investment Opportunities and Latest Oil and Gas Development
- LNG Market in Perspective – An Asia Outlook
- LNG Shipping Options and FSRU & FLNG Latest Development in the Region
- Small Scale LNG and Bunkering in Asia: Opportunities, Challenges and Prospects
- From Electrification to Digitalisation, Are We Doing Enough in Cyber Safety in O&G?
- Building a Digital Strategy for Maximum ROI
- Building a Roadmap for the Digital Oilfield: From Advanced Analytics to Predictive Maintenance
- Asset Integrity Management for Life Extension
- Identification of Good Fabrication Yard for Topside Module
Some of the early confirmed speakers include:
- Chris Graham, VP of Energy Research, Wood Mackenzie
- Thom Payne, Director, Westwood Global Energy Group
- Sanjay Bakshi, Chief Digital Officer, Shell
- Bryan Koh, Managing Director, BOS Offshore & Marine
- Thomas Quek, Managing Director, REDCON Security Advisors
- Ken Soh, CIO, BH Global Corporation; CEO, Athena Dynamics
- Alfred Low, Head of Services, Swagelok
- Dr Sukhy Barhey, Director, BMT
- Saud Al Mazrouei, Director, Hamriyah Free Zone
- Yuan-Sheng Yu, Senior Analyst, Lux Research
- And more!
Schlumberger Well Testing Center (SWTC) Site Visit
*Exclusive to Conference Delegates only
SWTC has state of the art multi-phase flow loop facility which is used for research and development of products. It is also used for conducting on-site flow checks of multiphase flow meters. Join us to visit SWTC to find out how the latest technologies help to maximise reservoir productivity as well as streamline production testing and monitoring.