Travel Visa Application
Please note that all visitors to Singapore must meet the following entry requirements:
- Valid travel document (minimum validity = 6 months);
- Onward / return ticket;
- Entry facilities to next destination;
- Sufficient funds to stay in Singapore and
- Visa for Singapore (if applicable)
If you require a visa to enter Singapore, please approach the Singapore mission nearest to you for information on visa application and submission procedures, list of documents required, application fees payable and to obtain visa application forms.
The visa application process can take up to at least 2 months, so it is important that you start your application as soon as possible to ensure you receive your visa in plenty of time for travel to OSEA2018.
You can also contact the Immigration & Checkpoint Authority of Singapore for assistance at:
Tel: +65 6391 6100 (24-hour Call Centre)
Email: [email protected]
Fax: +65 6298 0843 / 6298 0837
Letter of Invitation
If you require a letter of invitation for Visa application to travel to OSEA2018, please send the following details:
- For Exhibitors, email Ms Karis Choy at [email protected]
- For Visitors, email Ms Callyster Goh at [email protected]
Email subject: OSEA2018 Request for Letter of Invitation
- Scanned copy of your business card and passport
- Full name (as in passport)
- Passport Number
- Job Title
- Company Name
- Company Address, City and Country
If your request is successful, a copy of your Letter of Invitation will be emailed to you.
Request for a Letter of Invitation along with the required information and documents must reach the Organiser by 16 November 2018.