Another Successful Conference Closure for Global Oil & Gas Industry Movers!
OSEA2016 International Conference ended on a high note with 4 days of powered learning sessions, comprehensive content technical, techno-commercial, political and visual content sharing with experts, peers and competitors.
At Asia’s most notable Oil & Gas event themed ‘Asset Optimisation. Operational Excellence. Sustainable Growth’, leaders in the Oil & Gas space gathered at Marina Bay Sands Convention Centre for an intensive learning experience from industry practitioners, advisors and subject matter experts who shared practical insights on tackling key issues that the industry is currently facing.
While highlighting the key issues faced by the industry, it also provided an overview of the optimistic outlook and future prospects, most importantly shedding light on how can companies sustain in the current scenario.
In response to the challenges being faced by the Oil & Gas industry at present, OSEA2016 International Conference introduced for the first time 13 specially tailored masterclasses under 3 themed tracks of “Asset Optimisation”, “Operational Excellence” and “Sustainable Growth” including and 1 site visit.
Key Statistics and Event Highlights for 2016
- With 30+ senior industry experts presenting at the International Conference, OSEA2016 International Conference attracted global delegations from 22 countries including Australia, Brunei, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, The Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Korea, Japan and many more!
- One of the key conference highlights was the Morning Plenary sessions of Day 2. The combined morning plenary sessions saw attendees listening to their economic, political, commercial perspectives on Oil & Gas industry directly from the following senior Government diplomats (in order of presentation):
- His Excellency Tormod C. Endresen, Ambassador of Norway to Singapore
- Mr. David Campbell, Minister (Commercial) & Senior Trade & Investment Commissioner, Australian Trade and Investment Commission
- His Excellency Jacques Werner, Ambassador of The Netherlands to Singapore
- His Excellency Scott Wightman, British High Commissioner to Singapore
Not only did they highlight the current Oil & Gas market challenges and prospects, the future opportunities and the steps being taken to harness these, they also shared their views on implications of Government policies that could directly or indirectly impact the Oil & Gas industry.
- This year the conference also introduced a new format of masterclasses. 13 dedicated masterclass sessions covered a breadth of key issues under the themes of Asset Optimisation, Operational Excellence and Sustainable Growth.
- The conference ended with a site visit to National Oilwell Varco’s Profab Fabrication Yard in Batam, Indonesia where the attendees got to see first-hand the workshops where pressure vessels, subsea structures, FPSOs among others are fabricated.
Stay tuned for a revamped agenda of topics and a stellar line-up of speakers for 2018! Hear from us as we bring you latest information on new projects, technology, Government policies and updates from leaders and main stakeholders in the Oil & Gas industry. We will be sharing with you much more than you can imagine in the coming show.
The OPEC decision on reduction in oil production, Trump administration policies, re-rise of oil prices, rise of alternative energy sources, how will all these changes pan out? What should you be expecting and how will your business bounce back again?
Be prepared to be overwhelmed by thought-provoking presentations, interactive panel discussions, engaging workshops on pertinent issues. Stand to gain from the numerous networking opportunities and leverage on cross industry learning when you join us at expanded sessions that will not only embrace Oil & Gas folks but other verticals that directly or indirectly impact the lucrative energy sector.
Mark 27 – 29 Nov 2018 in your calendar now! Look out for the Call for Nominations that will be opening soon!