Call for Papers
To present at OSEA2018 International Conference
Calling all industry movers and shakers! We invite YOU to share your expertise, best practices, case studies and impart optimal solutions at the upcoming OSEA2018 International Conference!
Below are the broad themes that have been identified for the 2018 conference. If you wish to present a topic that is not listed here, please send us your suggestions for evaluation.
- Asset Optimisation
- CAPEX Optimising Techniques
- Contractual Risk Mitigation Procedures
- Corporate Social Responsibilities/Environment & Sustainability
- Cost Effective FEED
- Descriptive/Predictive/Prescriptive Analytics
- Digital Revolution in AI/Machine Learning/Automation
- Energy Security, Economics, Supply and Demand
- EOR/IOR Techniques
- Harvesting Marginal Oilfields
- Health Security Safety Environment Techniques
- Industrial IoT/Digitalisation
- Life Extension of Ageing Assets
- Management of Produced Water and Sand
- New Exploration Markets/Projects
- New Material Innovations
- Pipeline Integrity
- Process Safety Techniques
- Reservoir Management through Data Analytics
- Restructuring & Renegotiating Contracts
- Shutdowns & Turnarounds
- Strategy, Pricing & Regulation
- Structural and Asset Integrity Management
- Topsides & Module Fabrication
- Transmission, Distribution and Storage
- Unconventional Hydrocarbon Exploration
- Workforce Management, Training and Development
- Relevance to the overall programme
- Latest/new knowledge of technological advancements in the oil and gas industry, and their practical applications to the Asia Pacific region
- Seniority and experience of the speaker – high-level or senior management speakers will be given greater consideration during selection.
- Of interest to senior management / executive decision makers
- Research and/or case study presentations that show the definite applications, advantages and limitations of the technology
Undue commercialism or citation and promotion of trade names in abstracts and presentations should be avoided.
- Prospective speakers are to submit an abstract of not more than 300 words, together with a 100 word professional biography. Abstracts and biographies should not exceed the stated length.
- Abstracts must be prepared for presentation in English.
- Abstracts must not have extensive coverage or circulation 3 months before and after the OSEA2018 International Conference, such as being presented in previous/upcoming conferences and/or publications.
- The organiser reserves the right to adapt the information in the submitted abstract for publication in the event’s promotional materials.
- Prospective speakers must be prepared to make their presentations in English at the OSEA2018 International Conference during the period of 27-29 November 2018.
- Shortlisted speakers are responsible for their own travel and accommodation.
- Speakers whose proposed abstracts are selected for presentation will be required to sign a Copyright Form, granting us permission to include the final papers and/or presentation material in the conference proceedings (printed/online). It is strictly the speakers’ responsibility to have obtained any necessary organizational clearance before submission.
- Please provide complete contact details (direct email and direct office line) so we can reach you if your abstract submission is successful.
Deadline for Paper Submission – 1 June 2018