About the Event
OSEA is the biennial tradeshow that has served the offshore Oil & Gas market and its supporting industries since 1976.
The Platinum Edition (20th) of OSEA will be held from 2 – 5 December 2014 at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. Established as the region’s most well-attended Oil & Gas event, it has continuously attracted a high quality attendance.
Poised to upstage its previous editions, OSEA2014 will become a larger exhibition occupying 3 levels at Marina Bay Sands. Tapping into the region’s increasing need for more sophisticated technologies and solutions, an international representation of exhibitors will put up a comprehensive showcase for buyers from Asia and beyond.
ONLINE SHOW CATALOGUE
To check out the list of exhibitors / products & services at OSEA2012, click here
|Exhibition Dates||:||2 – 5 December 2014|
|Venue||:||10 Bayfront Ave,
Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
|Opening Hours||:||10.30am – 6.00pm|
- Admission is restricted to business and trade professionals only. General public and minors aged 16 and below will not be allowed admission.
- If you wish to register for a visitor badge to visit the exhibition, you can do so online before show days or at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore on show days (2 – 5 Dec 2014) with your business card.
- Visitor badges are non-transferable. You may be asked by security personnel to present proof of identification before entry into the exhibition.
- All visitors must be in proper attire. Those in shorts, bermudas, flip-flops/slippers will not be allowed entry into the exhibition and conference.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are not appropriately dressed or do not fulfill admission requirements.
Set up in 1976, Singapore Exhibition Services (SES) has established itself as one of the most innovative and respected exhibition and conference organisers in Asia. A pioneer in the Singapore exhibition industry, SES events have served as important platforms for companies aiming to forge new business contacts in Asia. With a portfolio of international tradeshows already serving the Communications, Engineering, Machinery and Lifestyle industries, SES continues to develop new events to meet market needs. SES events consistently attract a high level of overseas participation with foreign exhibitors accounting for almost 80% of the show floor. SES is a member of Allworld Exhibitions Alliance, a global network with over 50 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit www.sesallworld.com.